如果上天允许,希望你们再度重聚

如果上天允许,希望你们再度重聚

Don't stop the music

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sports Day + Celebration

Last Sports Day in my school life 
Awww , I just cannot believe that I already FORM 5
And i am going to leave school very soon ! 

I DONT LIKE SCHOOL BUT I HATE SAY GOODBYE 

Awwwww
Took lots of photos that day 
But I can't upload all here right ?
Uploaded to my facebook 
Check it out if you want more photos ! 
And I marched for RED HOUSE for the very first time and last time 
RANGERS 
Never mind , although we lost again 
But we are the champion in others' heart since last two years ago 
WE ARE THE BEST 
P.S I am a ranger members although i didn't march for ranger this time LOL 

Okay , we get 3rd place for marching competition 
Second place was YELLOW HOUSE 
And the champion was GREEN HOUSE ! 
Congratulation to all who win !
S.U.P.E.R , R to the E to the D 
Red House like a boss , AMC 
Yeah , RED HOUSE ROCKSSSSS ! 

I enjoyed the last Sports Day! 
I do enjoyed !
If MYM was here , I think I will be more HAPPY 
Hmmmm , MYM you are bad !

The next day , 23rd June was the CELEBRATION 
CELEBRATION for camp , gathering and sports day 
I know I didn't involve in any one of these activities 
But I went too for no reasons !
Hehehehe 
I know they all nevermind one , FRIENDS marh ! 
SUNSET was there too ! 
But what the hell MYM didn't go 
I hate her , seriously 
Always prefect prefect prefect 
Give some time to me also cannot huh ?
Hnggggggg 

ALLRIGHT 
I can't write down what happend yesterday 
Photos will explain everything 
Go facebook to see those photos then you will know the fun ! 
WE ALL HAVE FUN 
AMC RANGERS THE BEST ! 

From Choo Yan Ning , Tan Yoke Mun , Melanie , Huan Wei Yen , Waiyee , Hong Yi , See Mun , Lyly , Kwan , Pei Xin , Huey Chi and the most important CHONG LI XIN ! 
I didn't regret for joining RANGERS !
I didn't regret for attending this celebration !
I didn't regret for knowing all of these CRAZY GUYS ! 
HAHAHAHAHAHA 
I think i missed someone ?
DONT WANT WRITE THE NAME OUT :P 

It was too bad Hion and MYM were not there !
We still got farewell 
The last chance ! 

I LOVE YOU GUYS !




Huan Wei Yen ! 
We are 金童玉女! 
Hehehehehe ! I love youuu !


Elves :D
Yen Xin & Shi Hui !
Wookie bias and Hyuk's bias 
We are Ever Lasting Friend !


                                     
My dear dear Mel ! 
My dear dear elf ! 
I love you like how you love me ! 



They are crazy ! 
All of them !
Including me , Hehehe :D 


5S5 ! 
Whoah ! 
Rachel Foo I love youuu :D


With the most LC one 
Hion Yuen Yan :D 
We look so 斯文 LOL !!!!! 


Wong Wei Xin & Me ! 
We so ROCK !!! 


Whose sexy legs are these ??
Hmmmmmm 
Most sexy is the one in the middle right ? :P



Best Friend Ever Tan Yoke Mun :)
I tell you elf and sone can be Best friend too ! 
I LOVE YOU TO THE MAXXX !  


My No.4 !
Right after Suzy , IU , Sora 
She is LEE SOOK TING ! 
Heees , I like this picture so much ! 
She looks cute and sweet :)



I know ChongLiXin loves me more than torchlight and MR.P 
Hohohohoho !
I love you too !  


Full of love ! 
我们真速配! XD
这是俺现在面书的头像^^


I like this photo for some reason 
And i hate huan wei yen for a reason too ! 
Grrrrr 
Wandering should I put this as my cover photo ? 
Hmmmmmmmmm ..


No comments:

Post a Comment