如果上天允许,希望你们再度重聚

如果上天允许,希望你们再度重聚

Don't stop the music

Monday, December 24, 2012

My dearest LEE SOOK TING



You are so strong !!!! XD
看你弱质纤纤原来你那么强壮! :P



The second time posting this two photos in my blog :P
The second photo is one of my favourite , no change 
Like how I like you , it will never change ! 



HAHAHAHA 
Sports day that time , I am glad I found it back 
I like this picha sooooo much ! 
Cause you're too cute :P


Ignore the PABO HION beside LOL ! -.- 
LEE SOOK TING ILY :D 

Today is the CHRISTMAS EVE 
And you invited me to go your church 
I'm sorry I didn't go 
Really really really Sorry :(
So I decide to write a post about you this night
Hehehehehe ! You're N0.2 appearing in my blog !
So, story start 

LEE SOOK TING , My NO.4 女神!
You always say I just say this to let you happy but I'm not :)
I really take you as my NO.4 女神
You are as pretty as Suzy , as cute as IU , as kind as KANG SORA
AND I LOVE YOU AS LEE SOOK TING ! 
Remember this ?? 
So don't doubt my love ! 

Well we know each other because of DIGIMON 
So funny and 不可理喻right ? 
HAHAHAHA XD 
And I remember because of 啊猛! 
P.S Now I'm re-watching DIGIMON 1 :P
I don't know why so sudden we talk about digimon then to takeru then we know each other 
SO SO SO SURPRISE 
And I still remember you and weixin 弄烂了 Hion's correction tape 
Heh ! I'll never forget it 
That is the first time I talk with you and weixin in 4S5

And do you still remember last time I told you ?
Your conatct in my phone was : Ken once before
Then changed to Pri Sook Ting
And now Sook Ting Nv Shen XD
Steps by steps

To the most beautiful PRI in the world ,
Thanks for lending me your ears when I wanted to talk to someone
Year 2012 is the year I hate the most
Got SPM , the end of the world , my grandma passed away , friend problems.....
I face lots of problems this year , I mean it
I tried to lock myself in my room and cry for the whole night before
And you're the one who 'rescue' from that situation
Among 42 people in 4S5 , I don't know why I wanted to talk to you about my problems
WEIRD right ?
Maybe you just give me the feeling that I want
You are the one that I trust

Hmmm you know me lah
十分万分没有安全感
I always lock myself up in front of many people
Even Lixin , I also dare not to let her know what I'm thinking
And I'm super 情绪化
So you think I'm always emo ??
HAHAHA XD
Quite right , I always think a lot of things everyday
And hide my feelings in the heart
Sometimes just pretend to be happy , and laugh like the world is mine in front of people
I'm tired of myself too
It's weird I don't know why I wanted to tell you this XD
Maybe can you help me change me into another me ? LOL

Besides of those , you also gimme lots of happy memories !
From the beggining
Time when we so crazeyy of DIGIMON , TAKERU and KEN
Time when you teach me help siwon 擦太阳油!
Time when we talk about KPOP
Time when we 吹水 with TKT
Time when you text me and motivate me to study
Any many I can't list it out here completely

Wanted to say , if you're not there with me when I am helpless
I think it will be a tough time for me
If you're not there with me when I am having fun
I think it will be not perfect enough
I scared I'll forget you one day
People changes as time passes
If one day I forget you , this post will reminds of me
How much I love you and how much you helped me
I can't give any promise of remembering anyone forever
So , try my best to write down all the things that are memorable
To you , and also to me

I'm really appreciate how you walk into my life
As the one that I really believe and the one I really love
I'm sorry if I do something you don't like before and I apologize here

Once again , SORRY for not going your church today
I hope you will understand me
And please you must understand me !
Hehehhee !
I LOVE YOU LEE SOOK TING
My dearest dearest dearest dearest one
The one I like , Lee Sook Ting

Give you a YESUNG's photos
Forgive me I just can give you YESUNG's photo among your favourite
Cause you know I'm a 100%%% ELF
And all I have is pictures of SUJU members !
This is the photo of SJ 2013 calendar
HANDSOME LIKE HELL RIGHT ?!
HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment