如果上天允许,希望你们再度重聚

如果上天允许,希望你们再度重聚

Don't stop the music

Sunday, December 23, 2012

First post - WONG WEI XIN


Harlooooooo 
This is WONG WEIXIN ! :p
HAHAHAH 可不可以说是FORM 5 最红的小姐?Orzzzz
Ketua Pusat Sumber :)


I wanna crop away my nv shen one hehehe 
But you see me so good then no crop away lor XD




I wanted to edit this 
But I am so lazy , so forget about it TT___TT 
Hehehe :D

Harlooo WONG WEIXIN ! 
Erhemm , this is the first post that I wanna say something to my dearest 
And you're so proud to be the first ! 
You know why ?
Because you always appear on my TWITTER WALL ! 
Weeheee :)
Yeah I like you keep appearing on my home page in twitter :)
So , you'll be the first !

Hmmmm actually we do not have many photos taken together 
Because we just know each other last year right ?
严格来说,是今年XD 
Aiyorrrr whatever lehh 
Times isn't important I tell you !
Memories is the one ! 

So , Im really thank you for walking into my secondary school life 
Into my so stressful FORM 4 AND ALSO FORM 5 school life !
Thanks for being such a good friend to me 
And of course , I am a good friend for you to right ? :P
YOU MUST SAY HAPPY SHUM IS ONE OF YOUR GOOD FRIEND IN YOUR SECONDARY SCHOOL LIFE ARASO ?! 
HAHAHAHA ! 

From the day we met , and till the day we saying goodbye 
You just make me become more happier and happier 
Although I have no much memories and stories with you 
But it feels like enough to having a friend like you 
Heh ! 

I like the time you calling me SOH JU JU XD 
And the time we purposely walked to HWN there and do something stupid 
Also the time when we are saying about KPOP and DUJUN and DOTS !
Of course I'll remember the moment when you borrow your ears and listend to my problems ! (Hmm , at 2P5 there when we changed our class XD )
And wuli DINNER NIGHT ! Woohooo the best day ever fot year 2012 
Yeah you see stories between YOU AND I are so little :(
Or maybe I just missed some ? 

WEIXIN XD
You see almost all your friends call you WEI PI WEI PI right ?
I'm not calling this to you so often 
By the way , did you hear me calling you like this before ? XD
I'm not calling WEIPI cause when I call you like that , it's SOO WEIRDO 
HAHAHAHA 
So I like to call you SOH JU JU or WONG WEIXIN but not WEIPI 
Hmmmmmmm 
You'll never hear HAPPY SHUM calling you WONG WEI PI :p 
And no one can call you SOH JU JU except me ! 

What message I wanna leave to you already wrote in your book 
Sorry I wrote too much right ?!
TTTTTATTTTT
Cause that's the very first and last time , so I wrote a little bit more
BWAHAHAHHA ! 

And you ah remember to keep the card I made for you well ! 
Very well ! Kekekeke
And also the earphone and the bottle of STARS 
Hey , the card i gave you this year so beautiful lor right ? :P
I hope you like everything I gave you from the past till now 
And I love all the things you gave me for these two years 
The memorable one , the happy one , the warm one 
And don't forget the CRAZEYY ONE ! 

I love you more than I can say 
Not end , but and 
Maybe we'll not be so close after years , but this post reminds of me how close we had been for those days 
Thank you for walking in to my life ! 
SARANGHAE <3 

Here goes one DUJUN's photo
You gave me just now :P
Nehh nehhhhhh 
I LOVE DUJUN TOO ! Rawrr ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment