如果上天允许,希望你们再度重聚

如果上天允许,希望你们再度重聚

Don't stop the music

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Ranger Guide Traning Camp 2011

Ohyea !!!
This post ... I think I should write it in english
With my poor and broken english XDD

Heessss
Guest what ??
My ranger camp for year 2011 had end
Ermmmmmmmmmmmm
Actually I did miss it
And I 不舍得 nea
I felt it was too fast
2days and 1 night ><
I enjoy muchhhh in this camp
And I have fun with my group
PINK MICA !
Oh my geeeee
I miss all my group members so muchhhhh
Especially mel and ngweihui ( sabrina ^^ )
And I miss my night shift duty man !!!
It was too syokkkkkkkkk

I have tooo many things to say about this camp
About my feelings
About my opinion
About my friends , I mean group members
And blah blah blah...............
So i think i will give it a summary ?
Or else a long and true feelings ?

Hmmmm
Let me talk about my camp leader , Mel first
Heeeessssss
She's the main reason that why am I going to this camp
It's just because She is my PL
She's a very good PL
And she can lead well
She really can lead well
And we all listern to her XDD
But she giving strees to herselves
Melanie
I just wanna tell you
You are really perfect
You are good and perfect !!!
You lead us well and treat us well
You are the best PL in my heart
As your campers or as your friend
YOU ARE REALLY THE BEST !
I LOVE YOU !

Then
My beloved friendssss , patrol members
Yea I enjoy myself with you all this two days and one night
And I learnt many things from you guys
Errr examples
I learnt how to make gadget
And how to cook
Some more is caring , teamwork , helping each other
And tooo many
I can't list it one by one
It is tooo many to say

First day afternoon we have backwoods man
Yeah cooking cooking ^^
Ammmm I am th one who take this take that
And eating all the thing the cooked
And I didn't make a single dish or do what cutting vege or fruits
Aiyaarr..
Our group got two people who cooked so well
I think is sbout three lerr XD
And thanks to ng wei hui lerr
She made the fried rice and it tasted good
And we also made roti lilit , salad , chicken and blah blah
I forgotten nah ><
And also soup
ANd our dessert is the longan plus orange juice
Sounds great right ?
Heee it is really great !
And I went to cut woods for the fire
It is funny and a new experience to mee
But it is a bit danger laa
Anyway , can learn new thing not bad what ~

Our performmance , talent show
Ohhh that one is really good
Ngweihui I loveeeee you so muchhh
That sketch arr
Our dialogue is just 即兴来的
Didn't have any preparation for waht we should say
And the story line also a bit blurr
But we did it well
Yea we really did it well
I think we are the best performance laa
AGAIN , I SAID I THINK
So , really a big thank you to ng wei hui , jo ann and lyly
ONce again , A BIG BIG THANKS TO NWH PL
They are who bring the atmosphere
And we are following
Kekekeke
But got a little bit waste jor loo
Mel dind't invole in it
Aiyerrrrrr too baddd TT
She should be the main character gaa
Cause she was the leader maa
But anyway
We make it !
Yeah !!!!! PINK MICA !!!!
And the <> performance
Dance dou kek har kek har gam nea
SORRYYYYYYYYYYYY LAAAAAAAA
A big sorry to all people count in comiteee PLs

After talent show , PLs play us some songs from the computer
And most of it are korean songs for sure
I remembered got Nobody , Mirotic , Gee , Oh! , Lies , Weeding Dress , RDD
And i thiunk got some english songs too .
But I don't know what song name except for the BAD ROMANCE
Last but not least
Super Junior's NEORAGO and SORRY SORRY !
They like to ask people go out and dance ==
Called Liyen , yokemun , tanruoshan , tkt PL . Chin Tracy PL
And I am such a lucky girl be called but I DIDN'T GO OUT XP
Neorago worhh
The dance is kind of difficult and I didn't sure how to dance it
So mianehh laaa PLs
Next time if got time , called me again ba XDD
AND Ohyeah !!! That are the last two songs for the talent show before bed time
And it made me high then cannot go to sleep
But I needed to do my duty too wert
Then it is good for mee
The night I am so highhhh
Watching sketch performed by others patrol
And dancing so syok with all the kpop songs and kpop fans
Mybeloved MEL !!!
Alomost all dance we also go shake our body nah
So that's why we were so high ^^

Here come the night for the first night
NIGHT SHIFT !!!!!
I MISSED MY NIGHT SHIFT DAMN MUCHH !!!!
It is so exciting and again a new experience to me
I was having duty with ng wei hui
And we meet the others from others group
Wong KeRong PL , Low YeatLing PL . Tan Jia Shin PL , yenyen , Tan Ruoshan , Huey Chi and one more I think
We sat down on the corridor and chat chat chat
Although we get scolded by teacher but it's really syok man !
We talked about GHOST~~~
We talked about teachers
And some experience from the " old " seniors
They opinion or their not satisfication about something ?
And of course we gossip about seniors and blah balh blah~~
Aiyaa . It is surely fun and excited lar
11.30 untill 1.30a.m nea
Who wonder will saw what at where ?
And I am the one who keep saying those things to scared them
Aiyorrr
Excited is it guys ?
I hope I can have another chance to do that with you guys again
And I really really really like and miss thenight shift !
I don't wish to change shift nea

After our duty , we wnet back to the hall and continue chatting
But some of them wanna sleep
So I think is just left 5 or 4 of us chatting
I said it was very SYOK chatting with a few people at the midnight
We chat untill 4 i think then we only get to sleep
Arhhh
But I didn't felt tired laa
At least got sleep for 2 hours maa

The next day . mean today we have excersice and breakfast
Then we have station game
WOSSHHH !
The station game were so perfect !!!!
I love all the game except one ==
But don't want to say out laaa ><
And my favourite was palying water at the netball court
With red zircon
Ah Kuan and yenyen's group ^^
Although we lose in this game but we didi enjoy it
Everybody jumped ...
Ermm.. sit in the small little swimming pool in the hot wheater at 11 something
Then we playing water and spalshed water to members from other group
They also do the same thing to us
WOW !
The water was cool and so syok tobeing splashed in such a hot sun !!!!!!!!!
And lastly my beautiful pink shirt was all get wet and same as my pj shorts
Thanks to TENG KEAT THONG PL AND LEE SUET WEI PL
For thinking such a good game for us :D

After lunch , packing and rest
We have sharing on the field before the closing ceromony
Errr
Almost all the camp leader cried
And they just affected me making me want to cry too
But I dind't cry laa
The things they said was really right
We learned meny things through this camp
It brings our friendship and relationship with each other closer
And we learnt to help each other when somebody needed
Also learnt to be alert and respectful
I said I really learned many from this camp
From y friends , camp leader , others group members or leader
And also from the comitee PLs
Now felt that they didn't have gam scary like before already
HEHEEE
Maybe camp really works out to bring a more closer reletionship with others ba ?
Anyway , A big thankyou to all of the people
And my parents that letting me go to this memorable training camp

We had closing ceromony lastly .
Then we had photo session
As a 纪念 for ths 2011 ranger training camp
We took quite a number of pictures
Ahhh
I wished I can buy it ><

We had five awards for the camp
Best Pl , Best Patrol , Best campers , Best Supportive , Best design
Although we didn't get one of them
But PINK MICA is always th best and number one in my heart
Melanie ,
Our biggest awards in this camp was
Having you as our camp leader .
Remember ?
Pink Mica , we believe we are not alone
Melanie Phoong , you should believe you are not alone
And we are 十分满分的 MICA ahh !!!
Some more we are awesome , we are the best
Yea we really ia the best
No need judged by others , we think we are , then we are !!!
PINK MICA !!! I REALLY LOVE YOU !!!
MELANIE AND CAMP MEMBERS !!! I REALLY LOVE YOU !!!
2011 RANGER CAMP !!! I REALLY LOVE IT !!!

2011 RANGER CAMP ROCKZZZZZZZZZZZ !!!!
FIGHTING !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment