如果上天允许,希望你们再度重聚

如果上天允许,希望你们再度重聚

Don't stop the music

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Super Show 5 ticket done !

Thank god
I've get the news that we had get our tickets !
It's L1 and row 9
Hmm , it's quite back though
But it's allright because it's not the last row
And I don't expect much to get the front 5 rows or even 10 rows
Cause many fans had been waiting at there since 4pm yesterday

And yeah , I'm feeling so happy right now
Thanks to the kind chingu who went to line up yesterday 7pm
And spent overnight there
DAEBAK , you're really daebak !!
I'll bank in the money to you soon when I get my monthly expenses kay :)
A BIG THANK YOU TO YOU :D
And I don't know whether you'll see this or not but anyway thanks ya

Now I'm gonna start to prepare and make banner for ryeowook , my baby
Awww , the first and only time in my 18 years of life
Hehehe , I'm going to make a beautiful one
And I really hope that he can see that , whoahh
Just by thinking of it , I feel really excited and happy
I just can't wait to meet them after 2 years !
2 years , not 2 months !!
To be honest , I really feel excited by just thinking of that
55 more days to go before meeting you my boys !

By the way
I should start to study hard
For my exam in this semester
The concert falls on my week 9
And most probably I may have my final after few weeks after the concert
I couldn't just keep feeling happy and don't do my studies
I have promise myself , I must start doing my revision starting next week
Hmm , it's this week , maybe
So , just gotta start my revision
So I can really enjoy during the concert without feeling guilty
I must settle all my studies problems like presentation and assignments before the concert
So , must fight from now on

Happy Shum , fighting
You should do what you've promise
Because you already have what you want
Go ahead ! FIGHTING !
And my baby boys , I'm coming to meet you in 55 days !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment