如果上天允许,希望你们再度重聚

如果上天允许,希望你们再度重聚

Don't stop the music

Friday, September 06, 2013

Sem break !

I had been waiting for this for about three months !
Like FINALLY IT'S SEM BREAK NOW !
And I can say that , actually university is not a good place to go
Hmm at least not better than high school I think
I still prefer high school if I wanted to choose one between these two

First of all , I have gone through all my semester papers this week
Financial Accounting and Critical thinking is a super tough one
I don't expect to score in this two subjects
But I still hope that I can get a B for these two
Because I really put in effort to study for this two . Oops I mean all subjects as well
So the results will be out on 14th September
I hope I can still maintain my 3.5 CGPA
TO CONTINUE WITH MY SCHOLARSHIP !

Oh well now is time to enjoy for two weeks after suffering for three months over there
What I mean , I really not that HAPPY when I stayed there
Many reasons anyway not gonna list all of that one by one
Now I'm just thinking of how am I going to die in sem 2
I have no friends to be same class in
And I think there must be lots of people with their own gangs in class
So what now ?
I've like the left out one in the class
If it's in a lecture class it's still okay but what if in a tutorial class ?!
I need groupmates for assigements
You know how wtf is the situation ?
Nah just . GONNA SEE HOW AM I GOING TO DIE SEM 2 !

By the way , if I have the chance to be in same class with you
I mean same in whatever class
I'll going to confess to you
Since it's a percentage of 1 over 1220 to same class with you
Allright , just , need to see how in the first week hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment