如果上天允许,希望你们再度重聚

如果上天允许,希望你们再度重聚

Don't stop the music

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Melanie Saengil ChukaHamnida !!

My dear Mel mel~~~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !!!
Sweet 16 ya !
So,you are at AUSTRALIA now right?
Owh how enjoy ~~
I wish i can go to somewhere elso too
Even Pulau Pinang also not bad laa
But my parents don't like travel
So no need to think lerrr :(
By the way , enjoy your HOLIDAY ya !

Dear Mel~~
So do you like the present I gave you thursday ?
Erm actually that is not the birthday present la
Just a " card " or something
Your present is ON THE WAY TO MALAYSIA !
Wait for sometimes ya..
Sorry always keep you waiting for your present :(
But I can say that , YOU SURE WILL LIKE YOUR PRESENT
Wait arhhh i want to see your reaction when you recieve the present
Hees :DDD

My dear ELF
Just like what I said in the letter I gave you together with the card
Err i just say that as card but actually it is not .. LOL !
You are my VERY VERY VERY BEST friend !
After reading the message you wrote in my book
I can call you as my BEST FRIEND !
I used to call you as my GOOD FRIEND before because I scared you don't like i call you MA BEST FRIEND
HAHA !
But after reading that , I know i can call you like that now
Weeheee !
My dear dear ELF
Thanks again for letting me in love with SUPER JUNIOR !

What i wrote in that letter are things that I really feel
So, now i had nothing to write to you already
Cause all I wrote in the letter already ><
Teheeheee !
I hope to know you more so wrote that to you
And i really mean that
You can find me WHENEVER you need someone to talk to
I see you always likenot gam happy gam :(
Friday also ...
What happen ?

Lastly lastly
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !
Saengil Chukahamnida !
生日快乐!
Bahasa Melayu no need lar huh ? XP
Enjoy your 16th birthday !
And please enjoy our HEENIM last stage at INKIGAYO todae...
The last stage before his miliraty
I ma gonna cry T^T

Enjoy your holiday ya !
Happy love youuuu <3
Saranghamnida !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment