如果上天允许,希望你们再度重聚

如果上天允许,希望你们再度重聚

Don't stop the music

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Lycheeee !!!!

Lycheeee My dear dear Lycheee
Li Xin Chonggg !!
Yeah today i write my post in ENGLISH !
Because of you ~~ XDD

Hmmm.
Think of you going to ENGLAND on this tuesday
Mean .... tommorow and tommorow
One more day to see you only
Haih
I will be missing you muchhh when you are leaving
A class without Lychee , A school day without Lychee is just TOO BORING to mee !!
I cannot hear your noisy sound shouting here shouting there for a month
Aishhh how sad :(

So , dear dear Lycheee !!
Enjoy yourself there and take more more more photos back !
I like watching photos :DDD
And and and !!! My souvenir ....
HEHE .. 以我们这样的关系
You know how to do larr right ?

You told me that England is very 乱 now
Remember to be careful everytime there!
There is ENGLAND ! Not Ipoh
Happy is not at your side to protect youuu
So , remember to bring a small knife when going out .. XD
LOL !!!!
For self-protection marhh
You don't know any taekwando or karate
And I am not at your side to protect you nea !
So must must must must take care of yourself !
What's the weather there?
Bring more moree shirt to there
I think will be cold there ... Hmmm..

Lycheee Chong
I am gonna miss you badly for a whole month !!!
A WHOLE MONTH !!!
Not a day and a week but a month omg !
Cannot imagine how can I cheer myself up without my beloved GF at my side
Although got carissa , but you know she got her XX too larr T^T
I am not feeling to upset you , but just wanna let you know I am REALLY MISS YOU
So , you also wanna MISS ME too okay ??
Heheheeee .. I know you will de :)

Don't know wanna say what to you already
Last last word before you leave IPOH
ENJOY YOUR TRIP !!!! And TAKE CARE YOURSELF !!!
And the most important , MUST MISS ME YA !!
Heess :DDD
Hey , when you are not around , I can go find somebody else lerr XDD
Muahahaha !
Nah you know I won't do that right ?

When you online over there
Remember post to my wall ya !
Happy " Holiday " to youuuu my dearest friend

GF , LP ...
Muahahaha !!!!
Miss ya !!

No comments:

Post a Comment