如果上天允许,希望你们再度重聚

如果上天允许,希望你们再度重聚

Don't stop the music

Sunday, May 05, 2013

Goodbye Yesung

Hello my bloggie I know I had abandoned you for ages
And I'm hwre today , is to say that I feel really sad really sad
Because my precious one is going to enlist tommorow . Quitely
Without company by either members or fans and I know that is what he wants
I hope , at least his family members are there for him tommorow
I don't want he leaves in such a quite afternoon

Yesung Yesung Yesung
Could you just tweet once more with you shaved hair before you leave ?
I want to keep the very the most last selca of kim jong woon
Cheerish you all the time

I don't know what should I say
The day before you leave
You said that you scared you can't say goodbye with a smile to us so you choose to enlist quitelt without fans
You're such a fool
We can smile and laugh together why can't we cry together too ?

Kim Jong woon , Yesung
Goodbye  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment