如果上天允许,希望你们再度重聚

如果上天允许,希望你们再度重聚

Don't stop the music

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Mixed

It's a memorable weekend
Yesterday , that was the Hari Anugerah
I went back to school for that
The only reason I decided to go back was , taking the money
I thought at least I can get RM50
But the school just gave us RM40 for straight As students
Hmmm but at least I get something from school , thanks AMC !
Thanks AMC for teaching me for 13 years , since I'm 5 years old
AMC made me grow and teached me many lessons
I'll never forget those lil stories happened in my school , AVE MARIA CONVENT

After that I went to parade with my high school friends
Those who crazy together with me for 2 years
Those who talked about kpop and gossiped about others for 2 years
We went to Papa Johns to have our lunch and sat in Sushi King for three hours

Toon Kit Theng , the best deskmates ever for me for two years .
We gossiped about others almost everyday , every moment
I meant , not really gossip , just made fun of others cause she liked it and I like it too !
And the moments we blowing water in the past were the best memories in my high school life
We can talked on any topics and any random things everyday
It's good to have a friend like you cause I felt happy everyday !
When can we chat like no tommorow next time again ?

Chong Li Xin , the best classmate for me in S5
The one went through all the thicks and thins in my high school
The one who supported me when I'm tired of all things
And the one who accompanied me chasing sunset and doing crazey things
I can still remember we used to talk about TORCHLIGHT , SUNSET the past
You motivate me to study and we had been fighting together for so long
You're irreplaceable and a friend that I can't forget

Choo Yan Ning , Hion Yuen Yan , Wong Wei Xin , Rachel Foo , Shin Tien
The three something wrong kpoppers
They painted my life with laughter for two years
Whenever I walked to them , we just started talking bout kpop
Super Junior , Beast , CN Blue , SHINee and many more we talked about
We always laughed like we were the only one in class and as loud as we could
Talking about our favourite GG , JANG GUEN SOOK
Always longing to see DOTS of all kpop actors
Then screamed like those came out from TANJUNG RAMBUTAN
Oops , also those slumber nights we stayed together because of the MAMA AWARDS
There were so much funny and happy memories between us
I can say that ALL MEMORIES you guys gave me were laughter
DOTS DOTS DOTS DOTS DOTS DOTS DOTS DOTS DOTS DOTS
The gang who gave me super happy memories , and I'll never forget you guys ever

Esther Loo , Fan Li Ting
My classmates for 4 years
We worked so hard together
We went through PMR and SPM together
I can still remember how hard we worked to get good results
And how happy when we knew we did it
Cheerish all these memories
Cause it made me grow and made me strong

Today went out with my long lost friend , Eunice Kok
She was my childhood friend and today was our first meet since four years ago
And today also met the teacher that taught me when I went to nursery the past
She really helped me a lot
She gave me lots of advices , lots of help
I felt so thankful cause she had been with me the past when I'm hopeless
Always believing her , from the past untill now

So, that's the memorable weekend meeting up with these supah crazy guys
I hope we can still sit down and chat like we used to be although we already 50 years old
Just , cheerish the moments and the people
Never forget we are together .

No comments:

Post a Comment