如果上天允许,希望你们再度重聚

如果上天允许,希望你们再度重聚

Don't stop the music

Sunday, May 12, 2013

The bad guy I ever met


Suppose to have this post yesterday 
Because yesterday is the gathering 
But of some reasons so I postponed it to today 

Okay actually just a simple gathering 
The worst of the best yesterday was
We could not have all those childhood friends attended 
Some were busy with exams, like Jeat Yoong 
Some had left ipoh and went to other places 
Hm , all things changed and this is how we have our life continue 

There were so many memorable stories happend there 
The place where I grew up
The place where I get such good friends 
The place I used to go almost everyday in the past 
I had get many things from there 
Things that I kept really deep in my hard 
Those were treasures that made me become strong 

Need to thanks all people there in the past 
Every single one 
Mayb we're already not that close after getting apart for almost five years 
But somehow still can remember some of those little stories happend 
So that's why memories always the best to be keep
It proofed that things really happend even though time flies 
THANKS EVERY ONE THERE 
Yah I can't remember all of those names 
I can't even recognize some of them 
Sorry ya , I bet some of them out there can't recognize me too !
Anyway , it's okay hah ! XD

Allright the memories of gathering stop here 
Cause I met someone bad today 
Hmm , I mean , not meeting . Just simply by texting 
HAHAHHAHA 
Oh my, one of the guy in the photo up there 
With the super uncle look ! XD
Joking joking :P

Oh well 
Actually I wanna post those super bad message of him up here 
But think twicely no ler post it up here for what - - 

I don't know why he keeps asking me to beg him beg him  XD 
Beg him to let him give me his number 
Beg him to let him approve my invatation in wechat 
And it ends up 
I get his number before I beg him 
Okay when I'm typing this post ...
This bad guy still not giving up asking me to beg him !
BAG you la ! BEG XD
HAHAHA
Don't like a boss :P 

The only thing I remember of this bad guy in my childhood is 
He used to play chess almost everyday with his super good buddy 
Like everyday after finishing tuition ( we had our tuition the same time ) 
风雨不改一天不下棋会死酱 XD
And I think he's the one always lost - - 
Why I get to know?
Cause I sat there and watched the matches almost everyday too 
HAHAH Feel like so LMAO when I thinked back 
I was sitting there to watch because I was too boring those days 
After my best buddy went home that time 
Though that time I don't know what they were playing 
So till now I also don't know why I sat there like a fly ever since they have the game 
It may be one of a memorable things there heh ! XD

So boss there
Stop asking me beg you la !
I don't know how should I beg you !!
I'm 100% sincere HAHA  
So insecured  ah ? XD 

This is the thank you I owed you for correcting me !
THANK YOU !!!!!!!

I have not been blogging in english for ages 
So , forgive me in my super broken english and grammar mistakes ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment