如果上天允许,希望你们再度重聚

如果上天允许,希望你们再度重聚

Don't stop the music

Monday, September 17, 2012

Awesome Monday with awesome people

Okay , this is the best monday i ever had
It is holiday today
And guess what yan ning , sook ting , hion , weixin , rachel foo and her sisiter are coming to my house
To watch I AM !!!
Hehehehehe
Actually i wanna watch this movie ages ago
But i don't know where to watch it
And i am not feeling to watch it myself
Cause this is some kind of documentary about the artists in SM
I would prefer watching this with my friends
And these PABO KPOP fans came to my house to watch with me together :D
Thanks for coming you guys :DD

I AM is a good movie
If SM could make it longer and not too random for the interviews
And the most important , please put more interviews for SUJU and DBSK
Not forever SNSD please SM
Found some nice songs from that movie .
What is the name for the song that KANGTA and SULI sang in SMTOWN con ?
It is simply awesome !
And also the ending song
Yeah , someone please find out and tell me

We watched SUPER SHOW after they visited my room
HAHAHAHAHAHA
I know my room is pretty LOL
Next time you all should pay me if wanna take photos
Kekekekeke
And ning ning borrowed my SS2 and SS3 DVD
So ning ning remember to enjoy it !
SUPER SHOW 2 is a must watch concert !!!
SUPER SHOW 3 actually not as nice as before
There are no hankyung and kangin TTTTTT
But enjoy it !

They can't watch till the end for MUSIC BANK KPOP FESTIVAL
INFINITE , BEAST , SUJU , BOA
HAHAHAHAHAHA
You all missed it !
But i know you all watched it before
:D

I quarreled with my parents yesterday
They are so bitchy and I hate them
I know they don't like me too
But who cares ?
No one care
My mother said she know i am going to leave this home after i finsih my study
I remember what she said
And I will show her , I am going to leave
Three of them are a family
Sorry , but not me
I am an extra one in this family and i know this when i was in primary
I thought I was thinking too much that time
But now I can sure that , yeah , I am an extra one
Three of you happy family
Leave me alone

I want to leave this disgusting family
I need to leave
Maybe they don't like seeing me too
Who knows ?

Weinam went to my house and stayed overnight yesterday
She quarreled with her daddy too
Parents just cannot understand us
They thought they are the best and they are always right
They don't ever think of us
Once also never
I really jealous those have a good relationship with their parents
I know I will never be the one
Weinam , stay strong !
I hope your problem can be settle
And thanks for the poster !
Yeah you know i like it !!! Hehehehe :D

An awesome monday with some awesome people !
I don't want to lose you all !
Stay happy always you guys ! Love you all :D

No comments:

Post a Comment