如果上天允许,希望你们再度重聚

如果上天允许,希望你们再度重聚

Don't stop the music

Monday, May 04, 2015

Bye YEAR 1

Officially saying goodbye to my degree year 1
Wuhuhuhuhuhu
I hope my papers this semester won't fail
And mayb I could maintain my 3.5 cgpa
Pleaseeee
I've really study hard this time
By comparing to last semester
All right
Not going to drag anymore on unhappy things

Spent a great Sundate with my loves
First time went to agacia in Kampar where most of the peeps ay kampar call that place West City
Took some photos and yeahh ochado and Starbucks date with them
Year 1 is something special to me undeniable
Many things happened
Those I encounter with that I didn't expect at all
And some really unhappy things
But life is full of happiness and disappointments
Nothing to blame and no one to blame on
Just let life goes on how it should be
I hope more to come in the coming semester
But is something good to happen

Regarding the post I posted previously
Yeah anyone can think he or she is the one I'm mentioning to
I didn't say who is that particular person
Assume yourself if you think I'm saying you
I'm not going to deny or admit
HAHAHAHA
But if you think you are the one who I'm really talking
Give me some hints
And I'll give you the answer. Okay
Promise
Happy holidays!




No comments:

Post a Comment