如果上天允许,希望你们再度重聚

如果上天允许,希望你们再度重聚

Don't stop the music

Thursday, January 01, 2015

I'm already 20

Time flies
It truly flies
Too fast
I still think that the day I graduated from my secondary school was the thing that happened last year
But now , it was 3 years ago

I'm now already 20
Goodbye to my teen ages
Last teen , 19 was not a good year for me
To be honest and serious , last year not a good year for me
Too many things happened
And mostly are those incidents around the world
I hope the coming year , year 2015 will be better
Everything will be better
Let's hope this year will be a great one

I always hope to go back to time that I was still 16 or 17
That were the best time in my life I guess
Not like now , I'm being really sick of everything
Especially things deal with my university
People over there , things happened over there , too much stuff
I hate it
That wasn't the life I want at all
I hope for too much at the beginning before entering university
The bigger the hope , the greater the dissapointment
I get it now , I feel it now , at the age of 20

I wouldn't have a more suck life than the year of 2014
I hope for the best in year 2013 that 2014 would be a good year
But unfortunately it turns out being the worst year of mine
Oh well , I still cannot consider it as a worst year
But at least , not a good one
I lost many things during the past 365 days
Same as leeteuk , I also wish that I could wipe out 2014 in my memories

Although 2014 is a bad year but my hope towards 2015 is still there
So 2015 please be alright
I'm ready for it , 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment