如果上天允许,希望你们再度重聚

如果上天允许,希望你们再度重聚

Don't stop the music

Saturday, October 06, 2012

Graduation Night


First of all 
My 女神!
Owhh 女神you are so beautiful ! 


傻猪猪
LOL !
Enough with this ah WONG WEI XIN XDDDDD



Wowwwwww 
My best friend ever ever ever and forever !
You are beautiful :)



Primmadonna ELF Beauty 
We are KPOP Fans ! :D

 B
Nam Nam Mui :P
Weyyy you are so prettay babe ! 
Love you so muchhhh 


Beauty Choo Ning Ning
Hey you look so beautiful in either way you dress up ! 
Our class rep you are the best ! 


Fei Mui Yan !
CHONG LI XIN You so hurt me lor 
I just took one photo with you only :(
Sobbs not enough !


Lovely darling ! 
I love you so much :D
How you go back huh ? 
You takda tell me wanna fetch you back la :( 


SHAWOL and ELF 
Yeahhhhh i love you so much RACHEL FOO SOOK YEE :)
You are so prettay 
Give me your number babe :P


BOYFRIEND HION !!!! 
AHHHHHHHH 
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ! 
Ehhhh seriously , can you be my boyfriend ? :)



What I can conclude is 
I LOVE YAN NING CHOO to the max !!!!!


HION YUEN YAN 
You are so damn handsome with the sunglasses ! 
Can you give me a hug and give me your rose ? 


LEE SOOK TING 女神!
You looks like HONGGI here LOL ! 
You are awesome and cute ! 
That's why i like you :D


Okay 
I need to say , I love you 
HION YUEN YAN 


Brothers !!!
Rose !!!
Glasses !!!
We are the best !!!
I LOVE YOU BABY 


Ling , I give you my rose 
Please give me your heart  :P


Leng Lui Shin Tien 
Nun Shin Tien 
You are still beautiful with the outfits of NUN ! 


My Handsome Waiyee became Prettay Waiyee today !
Ahhhhhh waiyeeeeeeee 


This again 
Graduation Night is simply awsome 
Just like you and I 
MAH YEE MUN I LOVE YOU 
What the hell we didn't have take photos with yoke mun :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment